Epsilon HC is a company providing a wide range of services for individual, team and organizational management and development of Human Capital. Thanks to its founders, who have rich experience from the real business in Bulgaria and abroad, the company managed to create in a short time a sustainable positive vision with its professionalism, creativity, dedication and responsibility.
Are you interested to work in an international environment surrounded by motivated people?
Do you feel gratification from managing challenging situations and deliver the best consultancy service?
Then you are the perfect candidate for us!
Epsilon HC is currently looking for one of our clients which is leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies, One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, with over 1200 employees worldwide and headquarters in Canada, the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia and Bulgaria, for the following position:
BI Consultant with MicroStrategy
We are currently looking for a talented Business Intelligence Consultant to fill the opened position in our professional teams.
The successful candidate should have a sound understanding of Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) and Data Warehousing. He/she will be responsible for BI development and implementations. The DWH consultant must possess a focus on client delivery, preparedness, organization, and a positive attitude towards a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business and reports’ requirements
- Translate the reporting requirements into data analysis and reporting solutions
- Analyze logical data models and create working frameworks with facts, attributes, hierarchies, metrics and relationships
- Design and develop reports utilizing MicroStrategy as a BI tool
- Build dashboards and help in the development of complex ad hoc queries and analysis
- Develop “time to resolution” reports to control data purity
- Advise clients on specific BI solutions according to their environment
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject
- 2+ years of experience with one of the following BI tools – MicroStrategy, Oracle BIEE, Business Objects or others
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Understanding data warehouse architecture with a dimensional data model
- Interest and ability to learn new BI tools and technologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- German language is an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Working experience with all aspects of MicroStrategy:
- Schema Objects creation using MicroStrategy Architect
- Application Object Design and Development
- Report design and development
- Interactive Dashboard Development
What we can offer you:
- Challenging projects in an international environment where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme based on the personal performance review approach to recognition
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Information and training sessions
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of the best in the IM field
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations?
Apply now and send your resume in English or German at email@example.com .
For contacts: 0887 436734.
We thank all interested applicants, but will only contact the short-listed ones.