INTERNSHIP in Information Management
Adastra Bulgaria (www.adastragrp.bg) is an IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in the area of Information Management. We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers. We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering new technologies with each new task and in empowering our clients in achieving results.
We are currently looking for Information Management Interns to join our professional teams in Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv.
What you will gain / What’s in it for you / Benefits for you:
- On-the-job training in our Adastra Academy, in the world of Information Management and Relational Data Structures
- Acquaintance with collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
- Skills and knowledge in applying SQL functions, statements and clauses
- Knowledge sharing with talented Data Warehouse Consultants, QA Analysts, BI Gurus, Big Data and Hadoop developers in large international teams
- Work on challenging, state-of-the-art tasks
- Full time job in Adastra upon successful completion of the program
Internship Training Plan:
- Data Warehouse training – Introduction to Data Warehouse and data modeling
- Initial course in SQL – Mastering SQL
- QA training – Introduction to Quality Assurance processes and best practices
- Introduction to Data Integration and ETL processes and terms
- Big Data training – Introduction to Hadoop architecture
- University student in a numerate / quantitative area
- Passionate about SQL, Excel, Databases and / or OOP languages
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Result-oriented and highly energetic individual
- Good communication in English and/or German
In return for your dedication to the program, we can offer flexibility in working hours, unique and fun company culture, mentoring and knowledge sharing environment!
Secure and save your place @ Adastra! Apply now and send your resume in English or German to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested applicants, but will only contact the short-listed ones.