PASSIONATE IT RECRUITER
Adastra Group is a leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies. One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 1200 employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria was founded in the year 2007 and currently has two offices in the cities of Sofia and Varna. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Master Data Management and Big Data for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
If you have passion for IT Recruitment and would like to support our HR team in attracting and retaining IT professionals – contact us!
We are looking for a motivated self-starter, based in Sofia with a strong network of professional contacts, ability to influence and build strong relationships, and willingness to deliver high hiring results. The ideal candidate will be empowered to drive excellence while working with one of the best in the Information Management field.
Your contribution to the team:
- Participate in the full IT recruitment life-cycle according to project needs
- Pro-actively seek and cultivate relationships with passive and active candidates using a variety of methods, including but not limited to job search engines, social networking, career fairs, networking events, universities, referrals
- Execute effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing highly qualified technical candidates
- Participate in Employer Branding activities while serving as a brand ambassador
- Drive performance by building strong relationships with candidates
- Collaborate with universities and students’ associations
- Prepare recruitment reports of the talent acquisition life-cycle on a project basis
- Maintain recruitment database
- Educational background in a business-related subject
- 3+ years of professional IT recruiting experience
- Experience with networking portals, headhunting while executing talent search strategies
- Strong network of highly qualified and tech-savvy candidates
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Very good computer literacy (Outlook, MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and persistent
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to respect and keep confidential information
The benefits for you:
- You will be able to observe and participate in the HR processes in Adastra Bulgaria
- You will take part in challenging projects, where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- You will gain valuable practical experience in an international company
- You will become familiar with the Information Management field
Apply now and send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants, but will only contact the short-listed ones.