If so, then let’s make the next step in your career together! Join us in our Mobile Development Internship Program and become a designer of your professional career path with us!
Adastra Bulgaria is an IT company, founded in the year 2007 and currently has three offices in the cities of Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Big Data and Mobile Development for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Home Credit, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering new technologies with each new task and in empowering our clients in achieving results. Together with ADASTRA ONE, we say that ‘Your first app should be a passionate affair’. Let`s do it together!
We are currently looking for a Mobile Development Intern to join our professional teams.
What You Will Gain:
- Receive on-the-job training in the world of iOS/ Android
- Become proficient in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various resources
- Utilize your skills and knowledge while developing and maintaining user-facing applications for smartphones and tablets, data synchronization and developing portal solutions
- Share experience and knowledge with talented and experienced professionals in large international teams
- Work on bug fixing and improve the application performance
- Full time job in Adastra upon successful completion of the program
Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in the field of Computer Science (or currently 3rd or 4th student)
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with OOP, SWIFT, Java Development, REST/SOAP, basic Objective C, JSON and XML
- Result-oriented and highly energetic individual
- Good communication in English
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Passionate about long-term career growth within the company upon successfully completing the internship program
Additional opportunities to join our team:
- Hands-on experience in an international environment
- A chance to develop your communication skills in a foreign language
- Employment contract and benefits
- Information and training sessions
- Creative company events
- Recreation room
- Birthday and Welcome cake parties
Secure and save your place @ Adastra! Apply now and send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants but will only contact the short-listed ones.