Adastra Group is a leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies. One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 1200 employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria was founded in the year 2007 and currently has two offices in the cities of Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Master Data Management and Big Data for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic iOS Dev who is ready to take on the development and maintenance of “state-of-the-art” mobile applications for smartphones and tablets, data synchronization and development of portal solutions. He / She will be responsible for technical analysis and solutions development, validation and testing of assigned applications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop applications for iOS (iPhone, iPad) in accordance to technical specifications
- Modify iOS applications, according to best practices
- Perform code reviews and improve code quality through testing process
- Perform debugging of the applications
- Participate in new functionality brainstorming
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing iOS Applications will be a great asset
- Knowledge and / or experience in Swift, Objective C, Object Oriented Programming
- Good understanding of web services – REST, SOAP
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Creative approach and fresh ideas
- English language proficiency (spoken and written).
- Ability to travel abroad
What Adastra can offer you:
- Receive on-the-job training
- Challenging projects in an international environment where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme based on the personal performance review approach to recognition
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Information and training sessions
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of the best in the IM field
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations? Apply now and send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants but will only contact the short-listed ones.
Are you ready to work with new amazing technologies in friendly and professional environment? Are you ready to give a jump-start to your career?