Adastra Group is a leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies. One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 1200 employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria was founded in the year 2007 and currently has two offices in the cities of Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Master Data Management and Big Data for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
We are currently looking for a talented Android Developer who enjoys developing native applications for Android. He / She will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of mobile apps that have won various prizes and exceeded our clients’ expectations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and review business requirements
- Design, develop and maintain Android applications
- Perform code reviews and improve code quality through testing process
- Work on bug fixing and improve the application performance
- Create technical documentation
- Provide analytical support and technical advice to the existing customers / users of the applications
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing mobile applications
- Experience with Java Development, OOP
- Very good understanding and / or experience of HTML, XML, JSON
- Good understanding of web services – REST, SOAP
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Creative approach and fresh ideas
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- Ability to travel abroad
What Adastra can offer you:
- Receive on-the-job training
- Challenging projects in an international environment where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme based on the personal performance review approach to recognition
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Information and training sessions
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of the best in the IM field
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations? Apply now and send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants but will only contact the short-listed ones.