Adastra Group is a leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies. One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 1200 employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria was founded in the year 2007 and currently has three offices in the cities of Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Mobile Development for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
We are currently looking for a Database Specialist for our international Data Warehouse projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy, test and document BI or ETL solutions utilizing cutting-edge technologies
- Implement different technical solutions based on DWH fundamental concepts and best practices
- Extract data by using multiple tables
- Develop relational data models
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and integrity of project deliverables
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively
- Represent Adastra and liaise with other client groups within the framework of a larger project team to deliver a unified solution
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject
- Knowledge and/or experience with databases, including one or more of the following RDBMSs: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Netezza, IBM DB2, Teradata
- Proficiency in writing SQL AND/OR PL/SQL code
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- English language proficiency (spoken and written). Knowledge of German language is a valuable plus
- Ability and desire to travel abroad
What Adastra can offer you:
- Challenging projects in an international environment where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme based on the personal performance review approach to recognition
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Information and training sessions
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of the best in the IM field
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in-class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations? Apply now and send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants but will only contact the short-listed ones.