Adastra Group is a leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies. One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 1200 employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria was founded in the year 2007 and currently has offices in the cities of Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Master Data Management for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
We are currently looking for a talented Business Intelligence Consultant to fill the opened position in our professional teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business and reports’ requirements
- Translate the reporting requirements into data analysis and reporting solutions
- Analyze logical data models and create working frameworks with facts, attributes, hierarchies, metrics and relationships
- Design and develop reports
- Build dashboards and help in the development of complex ad hoc queries and analysis
- Develop “time to resolution” reports to control data purity
- Advise clients on specific BI solutions according to their environment
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge and experience with one of the following BI tools – MicroStrategy, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Understanding data warehouse architecture with a dimensional data model
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- German language is an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad
What Adastra can offer you:
- Challenging projects in an international environment where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme based on the personal performance review approach to recognition
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Information and training sessions
- Successful Referral Program
- The opportunity to work with one of the best in the IM field
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations? Apply now and send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants but will only contact the short-listed ones.